Friday, February 28, 2014

This is my first official blog for my family.  I have had a great and terrific wife that blogs regularly, but I didn't even know how.  Behind the time on technology with blogging I suppose.
Here is a bit of info from us to you.
Kristie is working away at her Masters. Hurray!!!!!!!! We are in her final semester and it is awesome.  She has been very diligent and has done well.  I will one day be as good a teacher as she is. :)
Reagan is loving dance.  She has a recital coming up in a few months.  She would dance her feet off everyday if we would let her.
We just signed Koufax up in Soccer and he is psyched.  I hope he plays better than I did as a kid... Thinking back, I remember picking dandelions, and playing tag with my friends.  That is what soccer is always about.
I am just ticking away as I always do.
I know its not much for now, but now I am on the blog and can add to it.

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

It is exciting to hear about Krisie working on her masters. You are next to get yours also and we are proud of you for that...but don't sell yourself short on not being as good a teaacher as she is......I think you and all the rest all my teacher children do a darn good job....I don't think you had a corner market on playing with dandilions and playing with friends on the soccer field when you were young. All parents go through that and it is a hoot.....Can't wait to hear what news you have next month!!