Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ok, Ok.  I know this cat does not look happy and it does for a very good reason.
Poor thing.  It misses Hallie and Kales family....so Hello family from "The Cat"
I broke down and have been buying food for the poor thing for the winter but as
winter is over MICE beware the CAT is BACK.   But the reason this cat looks
kinda mad, sad, annoyed, upset is I accidently shut his tail in the car door.. I did
not even ask him if he wanted a ride............da....But he happen to have his tail
up as I was closing the door with my elbow and the next thing I know......
MEEOOWWWWWWWWW
You will be happy to know I did not close the door hard.....
But he was up and about this morning so I guess I did no permanant damage.
  But he misses Hallie and her family and if I can keep him around he will be here
when she visits this summer........
now on to the events for the month.    Paul and I had a fantastic Valentines date.
I worked, he worked...we had pizza and a drink and watched a movie and that was it.
Were you expecting something more???  He got pop, candy mix, nuts, and crackers and
I got nuts and a new phone....such love birds I know. 
Hope all is well and Happy birthday this month to Kale, Tyson and Justin.
Love ya all!!

2 comments:

Hallie said...

It's like you're not trying hard enough or something mom!

Grandma Rindy said...

I KNOW....YOU'D THINK I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A CAT!! HA HA HA