Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Crazy things we Say!!!

Deron: #1 Tyson said to Deron that mom was sick and Deron responds "The baby threw up in moms tummy?"
          #2 Tyson and Kids play a game in the car where they pick a letter from the alphabet and say as many words as they can think of that starts with that letter.  The letter was V.  Deron came up with Vag.  Tyson very confused asked again and Deron said Vag.  Tyson told Deron to ask mom when they got home and Deron did so.  I was very confused as to why Deron would be using slang words for a woman body part.  I asked him to explain to me what that was and he says, "you know what cops where a vag!"  I am so happy to know that our law enforcement is wearing a vag proudly on their uniforms!!!

Mckell:  Mckell will frequently fall asleep in the car and the other night she fell asleep right before we got home.  Tyson and I loudly woke her up and she gave us the most confused look.  We told her "we are home, undo your seatbelt and let's go inside."  She began freaking out and kept saying "I can't find it, I can't find it."  We told her to press the red button and she frantically tried to escape her seat belt as if it were a python squeezing her.  Deron finally reached over and undid her seat belt for her and she jumped forward and turned around and stared at the seat like it was a mysterious creature that had captured her.  It was so much funnier in person but we had to share this one.

Tyson: #1 To Deron, "Get up off your plate and grab your chair and put it in the sink!"
           #2 We were cooking a boxed dinner, and I had just put the noodles in the liquid.  Tyson became really confused because he didn't understand how I was going to drain the water out of the noodles.  I told him I don't have to strain any fluid out it cooks in it.  "But where does all the water go?" He asks!!!!!!!!!!!  About 30 seconds later he came to his senses and understood what he had just asked me......   :D

Loni: I woke up in the middle of the night and told Tyson that his stalking was on the shelf, followed by asking where did my bike go?  I want to ride my bike, where did it go?........... His laughter woke me fully as I glared at him and he continued to ask me again what I had said.  Embarrassed and tired I said never mind and rolled over to sleep!!!!!  CRAZY

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

LONI, JAMIE AND I READ THIS LATER SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER THE SHOWER. BOY, DID WE LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH.
YOU ARE ALL SO FUNNY!