Monday, February 24, 2014

Prolific Peacocks

Nia: AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!  In a very high pitched yell....'nuff said!

Jenner:
He told me the other day...."Mom you need to have a baby for Nia.  She needs to have a baby too!"

Look Mom!  It's t hundred!.....too

Ender:
I'm going to create a NEW planet...planet T...(said in a creepy Gollum voice)...the black planet of death!

That is making me soooo FUSTERATED!

Judge: Well I think he wins with his wonderfully literate phrase of "You born me that way!"

Awkward!........that's it....just that word thrown out at weird intervals.

Raiden: I akema Udgeja adma yba peekingsa igpa atinla!  (of course this makes mom and dad mad)

omma, omma, ahhh!....sounds a lot like the cry from Dragon Ball Z.

Hallie: Well I didn't think I would be putting one for myself...but wouldn't you know...

Ender wanted to say the prayer in primary on Sunday and wanted help to get started though...so I helped him by saying...We believe in being......and that is when I let daddy take over....

Kale: Xishuangbanna!   (the new cool phrase...everyone is saying it!)

1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

Great picture....so does the tide stay out for most of the day or what is happening in the picture???