Friday, February 28, 2014

OK, OK...DON'T PANIC...I WAS NOT IN A WRECK....JUST A FLAT TIRE...
BUT............
This happened on Thursday night at around 9pm.  I thought my tire looked alittle low when I went out to the parking lot from work.............I started home and about at Peteneet I heard a funny noise but still nothing...............It wasn't until I was about at the road to turn to Andersons when I heard this terrible sound and I knew..............I knew.................. crap...I had to hurridly find a driveway to pull into because I did not want to park on the side of the road...........it was dark, cold,wet..........need I say more.
I pulled into Gordon Turners driveway and made the dreaded call..........first the home number......ring, ring.....no answer..........then the cell number...........ring, ring........no answer..........then the farm number............ring, ring.........no answer....WHERE WAS MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR WHEN I NEED HIM...............I calmed down and called the home number again............this time....................Rindlisbachers..........Honey, I have a flat...........a big sigh on the other end.
could you come get me.........  yes, yes..after a lengthy conversation he came and we left the car there overnight............oh, my baby in someone elses driveway...........she must have been scared......ha ha
Friday morning after chores we got it fixed and she is mine again...........I am a happy driver.............
now all I have to do is pay the piper.....

p.s.  this isn't my actual tire but this is what it looked like.....no fixing that one!!!


0 comments: