Friday, November 2, 2007

Tricks N Treats and Stitches too!





Heya everyone! I thought I would post the first official participant post. I thought I would put my photos on here instead of on the family newsletter and see how it went. As you will see the kids had a fun time for Halloween. I also put on, at Raiden's insistence, proof of his war wound and how brave he is. As you can tell, Raiden was a Ninja Turtle (no masks at school so the green hair and red face paint), Judge was an uncooperative dragon, and Ender was Simba (so says Judge).

6 comments:

Justin said...

NOw what exactly happened to Raiden?

Hallie said...

They were playing a game in music class or gym class, not sure which, and in the excitement he tripped and hit his head. That is what I have been told. He hit it on the piano bench.

Misty said...

So did he get his stitches before or after Halloween? It looks like they would make a great addition to his costume!

Hallie said...

He got the stitches after Halloween. Doesn't that just bite?

Anonymous said...

Hallie, I am here tending McKell today and Misty got me on this site.
it is to darn fun. I will have to get with the game and contribute.

By the way. the song had to be for Justin.
Raiden looked so cute in the turtle costume and Judge i the dragon one and cute little Ender in the Simba outfit.
cute, cute, cute.

Hallie said...

Now did you listen to all the songs? There are six on there...