Saturday, November 3, 2007

Life At College


Things at school have definietly been different. Between having classes that dont make sense to going to the local elementary school to help teach sixth graders. My math class is for sure the hardest thing in the world. I dont care for math that much to begin with, but it is a requirement for the field that I am going into. You know that your life is sad when your excitement for the day is when you go to the mailbox. It is even more depressing when there is nothing there. Well that doesnt mean to send me any of your bills. Food however is always accepted. Even though I am well fed by Tiffani. You could say that Tiffani is my new best friend. She cant cook alot but I am in the process of teaching her all the things that we have eaten at home for years. She also has a cooking apartment and I dont. That is another plus. All is going well here. If anyone wants to send me a package my address is 451 E 400 N PMB 5301 Price Utah 84501. Thanks for everything FAM....

1 comments:

Hallie said...

What happened to our cute little guy? Just kidding. Are you too ashamed to have your name listed as part of the herd, or are you just obsessed with you "john deere"ness?