Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dentist

I finally did it. I got a dentist frustrated enough that he admitted that almost no matter what I do, I probably would have problems with my teeth. I had my root canals done yesterday. Holy cow. You would almost have better luck prospecting for gold in mom's and dads backyard. He could barely get to the teeth. As it was he had to use every trick at his disposal short of dislocating my jaw or putting me out to get it done.

Even better was as we were cleaning up so I could go...you know cause after three hours in a dental chair, everyone wants out...he tells me,"Don't be surprised if you are in pain for the next few days, and you will probably be that way for at least a week or two." Oh, goodie...You know when they offer to numb you up so you can just leave the office, that it is going to be a bad one.

0 comments: