Monday, July 28, 2014

Well, July 27, 1978 was the beginning of our little family...............
Adam was born after a rather hard deliverly...in fact the doctor and nurses had to use forceps to
retrieve him from my body.............
stinker..
boy, were we happy to have our first child...A boy and all the fingers and toes accounted for..
He was very healthy weighing in at 8.8 pounds... I loved him them and do so much more  today for the good man he has become and the good father he is...

I just love this picture of Adam and Quincy!!!   so innocent I thought they were!!




I know he takes care of his wife and kids. 
Thanks Adam for being a good, no, great person!!
So Happy Birthday on Sunday July 27 2014!
I hope you day is and was grand for every year you have been in our family.
Love you!!
Mom


0 comments: