Friday, July 18, 2014


Well, I guess we have all gotten one of these in the mail by now.

I am so excited for Kurt and his entire family..
How fun for Kurt to be a daddy again.
How not fun at all for Kristie to be so sick..............so sorry Kristie, I wish preganancy was easier on you!
How excited for Reagan to be a big sister again.......Reagan what are you wishing for a sister or brother?
How excited for Koufax not to be the youngest anymore.  I bet he is tickled about the thought.
I wonder which he wants a little brother or a little sister.

Well no matter how you look at it , it is a blessing and we as grandparents are so excited to have
#21  grandchild join our family.

I also must say what a clever way to announce your family is growing.
Paul and I laughed and laughed.................
A cute and creative photo Kristie!

We can't wait to hear which gender the baby will be.

(maybe we should start a contest of the gender and the weight and date of birth......)
ANY TAKERS..........................
ADD TO THIS BLOG.......AND WE WILL LOOK BACK LATER ON....

0 comments: