Thursday, March 13, 2014

Story Book

I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have a collection of stories that all the nieces and nephews have written?

So here is what I am asking. 

I would like you to have each of your kids write or dictate a short story (this will go on one page).  And then to make an illustration of some kind to go along with it.  It can be drawn or stickers, or computer or collage...no rules...

Then either scan and send it to me via email...or mail it to me.


I am then going to create a book of these stories on Shutterfly....  I will be either sending mom a copy or bringing it with me when we come down for the summer.

This way you can look at it and buy a copy of your own if you would like.

So if you would, please, please, please, have your kids create a story and picture for me I would really appreciate it. 

And if I could have them no later than May that would be GREAT!



Good luck, have fun...and this would make a fun family home evening!!!!


1 comments:

Grandma Rindy said...

i hope all the grandchildren do this. how fun would it be to read your cousins' stories and get to know them even better.
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!