Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mckell Ann Wagner turned a whopping 8 years old on December 9, 2014.  I can remember the day she was born!.  What a milestone she has made in her 8 short little years.  Mckell, May you grow to be a wonderful, kind, and loving woman like your mom!!

Mckell sure loves her auntie Kassidy!!
I think Mckell loves to P A R T Y!!!

What a good helper she is to her mother........and look!  New little Bentley looks like a doll made just for big sister Mckell!!
Happy times,  happy memories!!
What do you mean I have to clean up...........I'm perfectly happy with the way I am!!
We sure love our Mickey!!

 Mckell...."Say Cheese"   mommy....."Who just tooted?"  Bentley....."What?"

If I had one wish then it would be............to take a picture with grandpa and sit upon his Knee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKELL....LOV YOU  .....FROM GRANDPA AND GRANDMA RINDY!!




0 comments: