Tuesday, September 2, 2014

If I was a baker and I was a really good baker...I would make this cake for Reagan for her
8th Birthday.  She celebrated this big day on Sat. the 30 of August 2014.
This cake is as pretty as she is!  Happy Birthday Reagan.  Us Rindys love you tons!!

Isn't it fun to see how much she (and Koufax of course) have grown.  AND I think they are getting
to be quite the experts at Disneyland too!

It"s so fun to see Reagan and Koufax with some Rindy cousins.  I heard from the grape vine that they had a blast in southern Utah!



I bet Kurt, Koufax and Reagan had a fun day with the Adam Rindy family.  This is what memories are made of....

Let the fun times roll.  A fun time happening with Mom Kristie and Reagan..

So here is our birthday girl Reagan Kathleen Rindlisbacher.  I know this isn't a real current photo and and special one.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

0 comments: