Thursday, August 14, 2014

Well, well, well,,,,,,,,August 10, 1979 we welcomed this little tyke into our home.
QUINCY REED RINDLISBACHER IS WHAT WE NAMED HIM....
I can remember he was born just over a year from when Adam was born and I had
forgot all about labor until I started "in labor" with him and my mind was flooded with
fear and not antisipation...Needless to say I asked for the good ol epidural and they told
me it was "too late".  panic and fear again........I promised myself if I had any more
children that I would ask way in advance.......I WANT THAT EPIDURAL!  KAPEESH?

He was born on Granpa Reed Rindlisbacher's birthday and I am sure that has a special place
in his heart knowing he and grandpa share a special day!



As far back as I can remember Quincy has always been the quiet type..now whether or not he was or is ..is not for me to know or decide but he was a very good, easy going child and I hope he knows he was always loved..........(even if his older bro. I am sure picked on and teased him)


I think Quincy has always had a love for hunting and he and the other boys got that
directly from the Rindy side of the family.  Not a bad trait either if you ask me.
I am sure he is so proud of the moose he has in his home and I appreciate the fact
that Jamie likes it too!
I am so grateful that Quincy was able to find a good companion and take her to the temple to be married for time and all eternity......for familys can be together forever....
They have a wonderful family and 3 special little ones waiting to see them and all of us again
some day. 
Quincy and his family are so good to support family activities when able to.  Thanks so much!
Uncle Jays pool.............as we call the SF pool,  is a tradition for us all now...


So after all this I just want to wish Quincy the best of birthdays for the year 2014
He (and all my children) has done very well in his life so far and I am grateful for
him as a son and his family for being "just who they are"
Happy Birthday to you Quincy.
Love you
Mom

0 comments: