Tuesday, June 10, 2014



Well we made it another blissful year!!
37 glorious,fun,busy,adventrous years we have been complimentary partners
to each other..at least I hope that is how Paul looks at our marriage.
We haven't been able to take many trips together...in fact I can probably count them on one hand...yes only one hand..but when we were able to break away from the busyness of the farm we have enjoyed our time together.
I hope and pray we have many, many more years together here among our children and their spouses and our grandchildren.  We may even see the day that your dad actually hangs up the chore coat and throws away the milking boots.
ok, ok...now I know I'm dreaming...but he has promised (by force) that the day is coming close to the selling of the cows even if it is a couple of years away.  that is good enough for me.  I can tell each and every one of you that read this post that your father,father-in-law or grandfather, which ever he is to you...does love you very much.  I hope the many things he and I  have  taught you will stick with you for your life time and I hope these things are "good enough" that you will want to teach them to your kids....It has been a surprising and interesting ride so far and I am ready to hold onto my pants for the second half of the ride..............yahoo!!!
P.S.
Paul I love you to the moon and back!!

0 comments: