Tuesday, May 27, 2014




As we come to the end of the month and we have celebrated Memorial Day,  I hope we all took a couple of minutes and remembered those who we hold dear.
We made it to all our immediate familys graves and we do miss them so much.
For me my mom who taught me many homemaking skills.  My dad who instilled a strong testimony in my family.  Pauls dad who was a hard worker and taught Paul how to work very hard and stick with it until it is finished..(It is a blessing and a curse)  Pauls mom who took care of his hunger from infancy until he was 63 believe it or not..again a blessing and a curse.  (Picky eater/tender stomach)
Our first grandchild(Logan) to pass away.  What a trial for Kurt and Kristie., on 6-8-05.  I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we can all be eternal families.

Then Quincy and Jamie had their first trial of loosing their first (Morgan) 4-5-06.
What strength it takes for this type of trial.  Then Quincy and Jamie lost their twins on 10-18-06 and 10-19-06  (Avery and Alex)  Again a trial most cannot even imagine. Again the gospel and knowledge of Eternal Families makes this bearable but not easy.  I hope each and every one of us are living such lives as to be able to see and be with our loved ones.  I know I am not really qualified to speak of loosing a child but I do know of loosing a parent.  The church and my spouse and family help me be able to endure to the end and have faith that I will see them all again some day. 
What a beautiful day Memorial Day was!
 

0 comments: