Thursday, April 17, 2014

So here is my best friend and my partner in crime if you will.
I know Heavenly Father had a special plan for me to have a twin and I am sure
glad I Accepted the plan.  We have been through a lot together.  Hated each other at times, like each other, cussed and tormented one another but through thick and thin we have been there for each other and I would not have it any other way.  I can't imagine my life without her.  Only someone in my shoes would understand.  Even other siblings don't get it quite what we have...
Thanks Mona for being there for me and being my sounding board and keeping me afloat and down to earth.  Love you as my BFF and Sis
But most of all.
Happy Birthday to you and I and Mom.  April 19th 1919 (for Mom) and April 19, 1956
were very special days in my book!!

0 comments: