Monday, April 14, 2008

The Things kids learn!


She started off so cute and then......
She learned how to pull her diaper down!
Someone needs to tell her parents to get her dressed!!!
AND THE BEST IS......

And We Just thought we would let you know that the IMPOSSIBLE has been done! PIG TAILS!!!


Sure she was asleep and I had a little bit of a struggle but it was done!







I feel so proud as a mom to be able to say I did my daughters hair for the first time since she discovered it was there. She won't ever keep a headband on so lets see how this works out. And yes I know that they look a little crooked and it's not a full tail like some other cousins. But we still love her the same.

















1 comments:

Hallie said...

Pretty good pigtails for a first timer. I don't really count though. My trickiest hairdo to date has been spikes...