Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hiatus


Well were has everyone gone? We are doing as well with the blogging lately as the current family newsletter. Sorry about that Adam and Misty. I had it all planed out in my head what I was going to write, and next thing I know it is Monday.


Well if you haven't heard via the grapevine yet, Judge and I spent Tuesday evening in the ER. He and Raiden were playing in the tub. He decided he needed to climb the walls, and Raiden decided he needed a push to get down. Long story short, as well as a short fall later, Judge has a broken clavicle. Talk about a fun injury. I know that Adam as had a broken one, as well as Kale, but I bet you it couldn't be as fun as it is for Judge. You might as well tell a hummingbird to quit moving its wings so fast.


Poor little guy is miserable, and just doesn't listen to reason. I have told him several times to take it easy and not try to move around so much, but he likes to prove me wrong. So he is grumpy and in pain. Hopefully the pain will pass quickly....

0 comments: